Please join us October 28 & 29 for the 2016 Arkansas Opportunity to Learn Summit. At the summit we will:
- Build relationships and connect people across different groups to work together
- Highlight the shared issues and solutions supported by our education campaigns, community leaders, educators, policymakers, and other stakeholders and broaden our base of support
- Provide advocacy training that will help motivate and mobilize people around the critical issues coming up in the 2017 legislative session
- Develop concrete actions/tools for participants to take back to their communities
The summit is open to the public. For more details, contact Ana Phakhin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501.376.7913
* PLEASE NOTE: Registration is free and covers all presentations, workshops, and meals at the summit location. Registration forms must be submitted by October 7, 2016 *
Youth can also participate in our essay contest. Please click here for more information!